R Example Graph Library
I wondered why there wasn't a website with output of the many examples of R packages. Well, here it is. This site contains hundreds of plots and graphics from the example sections of over 90 packages. There are many more R packages available and even within the selected packages some plots are not created (for various reasons). But this collection should give a broad overview of the graphic features available.
- Just click on the 'packages' tab for an overview of R packages.
- After selecting a R package a list of small plots is displayed. Each image shows the last plot of the example code of the function or dataset. To view all plots of a given example in a better size and resolution please open the liked PDF file.
- Each package contains a fairly detailed description. If you want to run the examples yourself: please download and install R and the package of interest. R is available for free at http://www.r-project.org/.
- To install packages: try "install.packages("yourInterestingFunctionXY")".
- To run the example code from within R: run "example(yourInterestingFunctionXY)". This is exacaly how these plots were created (but it was not done manually). To view the example code within R: type "help(yourInterestingFunctionXY)" or "?yourInterestingFunctionXY" and scroll down to the example section of the help file.
- For more info on R please see the manuals section of http://www.r-project.org/.
- The example code and log output is currently not available. Please ignore the text pointing to the files. Doxygen crashed when linking these files.
- The example code sometimes produced only one plot and then waited for user input. Later plots were not created because a timeout cancelled these examples. Does someone out there knows how to disable this prompt?
Generated on Tue Apr 18 20:05:03 2006 for RGraphExampleLibrary by